About SF Intercom
“The objective of SF Intercom
is to shift the music industry
to favor musicians.”
• Provide musicians with knowledge that encourages viable growth.
• Make local music more accessible to audiences.
• Solidify the importance of design in the local independent music scene.
• Create a resource that helps local independent bands get started.
• Seek out existing information and knowledge.
• Discover what bands need that they don’t already have.
• Rely on and learn from people with more knowledge than I have.
• Make all ideas public.
• Is there a shift in the music industry to favor musicians?
• Do musicians have access to a larger audience?
• Are musicians making enough money to survive?
• Are industry professionals working together?
• Are musicians and industry professionals sharing ideas?
Cameron Marling, Contributing Writer
Cameron came to SF Intercom from Australia. His love of local music can be seen in his amazing efforts on iheartsfbands.com and at SF Intercom. When not working on articles about local talent, Cameron works at Yonas Media. He specializes in Marketing/Advertising which he studied at Queensland University of Technology. He lives in San Francisco, California now… but I know I’m going to lose him soon.